The Anderson County Chamber of Commerce will host a job fair to recruit employees for local businesses and industries on Thursday, April 28, in Oak Ridge.
The job fair is scheduled from 3-7 p.m. April 28 at the New Hope Center at Y-12 National Security Complex at 602 Scarboro Road.
More than 2,000 positions are available.
As of April 14, exhibitors included:
- Aisin Automotive Casting Tennessee,
- American Employer Group,
- Anderson County Sheriff’s Department,
- The Carlstar Group,
- Clayton Homes,
- Concrete Polishing Technologies,
- Consolidated Nuclear Security (Y-12 National Security Complex),
- Covenant Health,
- Eagle Bend Manufacturing,
- Emory Valley Center,
- Express Employment Professionals,
- Health Markets,
- King University,
- New Horizons CLC,
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities,
- Omni Source Staffing,
- Premier Solutions,
- Resource MFG,
- Roane State Community College,
- SL Tennessee,
- Techmer PM,
- TempSystems/TSI Industrial,
- TCAT-Knoxville, and
The Tennessee Career Coach and Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation will be onsite and so will career specialists from the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development. They will help job seekers with online applications, resumes, and the website www.jobs4tn.gov.
The job fair is free and open to the public. Attendees may be able to submit resumes, complete applications, schedule interviews, and make contacts for future job openings, the press release said.
For more information, contact the Anderson County Chamber of Commerce at (865) 457-2559 or by email at email@example.com.