A fire on Lobster Lane Sunday morning did about $2000 worth of damage but did not injure anyone. Clinton firefighters responded to 102 Lobster Lane shortly before 9 am Sunday and found the resident of the house already outside. Heavy smoke was coming from inside the house but no flames were immediately visible. Firefighters entered the home and found the blaze on top of a mattress in one of the bedrooms. They extinguished the fire and began looking for its cause, but could not determine exactly what started the blaze. Fire crews were on the scene for about an hour.